Today I’m so happy to be part of the „Becoming Bryn – Blog Tour”! I’m happy to host Angela Carling, author of the books Shackled and Unbreakable Love. She did a guest post for my blog!
I’m so excited to be here on Roxxa’s fabulous blog to share a post about my latest book, BECOMING BRYN!
For months, Jesse has been envious of her twin sister Bryn and even has a crush on Bryn’s gorgeous, popular boyfriend, Quinton. When Jesse awakens from a coma to learn that everyone thinks she is Bryn, the option of actually taking over her sister’s life is beyond tempting, but there’s a downside. She’d have to give up Ethan, her best friend and the only person she trusts. Could she actually live as Bryn for the rest of her life? And if her family and friends found out, would they ever forgive her?
At one point in Becoming Bryn, Jesse finds herself in position where she has to choose between the boy she’s dreamt of and the boy who has been her best friend, even in her darkest times. The question I pose today is, will she choose Quinton or Ethan? An even better question is who would you choose for Jesse? To help you decide, I’ve written five things about each boy. Let me know who you think is the best person for Jesse.
Introducing(the oh so hot) Quinton.
2. Wealthy (he drives a black hummer)
3. Popular at school (he makes all the girls swoon)
4. Fun. Quinton is always up for a good time.
5. Determined. Quinton always knows what he wants and usually get it.
- Funny. He has a great sense of humor and always jokes around with Jesse
- Kind. Even when Jesse accidentally throws up on his shoes, he doesn’t get angry.
- Involved. He’s always dragging Jesse to help with some committees or school activities.
- Smart. Ethan knows what he wants for his future and has the grades to go to a good college.
- Hard working. Ethan works in the ice cream shop with both Jesse and Bryn and let’s just say it gets hot enough to melt the ice cream some times
So there they are, five tidbits about each boy. Who will Jesse end up with? You may be surprised! Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think of Becoming Bryn. Can’t wait to connect with you on:
Purchase Becoming Bryn at:
Barnes and Noble http://www.barnesandnoble.com/c/angela-carling
The Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.com/
1 print copy of BECOMING BRYN
Ends 8th August 2013
- Leave a Blog Post Comment with your full name
- Follow me by email
- post this giveaway to any social media or on your blog +2
The blog tour winner will be chosen randomly via Random.org
The blog tour winner will have 5 days to claim his prize or he’ll automatically forfeit the right to the prize!
PS: Am ramas mult in urma cu recenziile! Mai am de facut la cartile Sub Aceeasi Stea si Fata Disparuta. Sper sa ma apuc de ele cat mai curand posibil!